Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My baby is three months old!!!!!

Hello all! On May 9th, baby Brennan will be 3 months old!!! Where has the time gone? We sure have been busy around here....well, Brennan has been sleeping through the night for the past few days. Hooray!!!! He goes down around 8, and can (most nights) soothe himself to sleep. He wakes up around 5, eats and goes back down until 8ish. He is still a very easy baby, he only cries when hungry or tired. He will "play" for 20 minutes with his tummy time mat, which is great when I need to cook or clean. He is starting to get fussier when we are out, but I blame that on the fact that he gets so hot in his car seat. His hair is getting a little lighter, but I think it will stay brown. He has laughed one time with me, but many times with Daddy! :)

Tanner is going to be 2 in two months! He is doing great in school. His teachers comment on how sweet he is!! :) He is talking up a storm. He loves to sing and dance and just be silly! He has decided on a lovey......it's a sock. Well not just one kind of sock, any will do. At first, I tried to discourage it. But I have given into it. Whatever works!!! He has been showing an interest in using the potty, so I am going to start potty training in June (since he is out of school). Any tried and true tips are welcome!! Tanner loves to ride on the lawnmower with Bobby. He still likes to do art and loves, loves, loves going "outhside". The Easter bunny hid eggs in the yard for Tanner and he enjoyed finding them.

Well.....guess that's all for now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment