Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

This year was my third Mother's Day, and it was the best one yet!!!  My mom came and spent the weekend with us.  Bobby cooked us tasty steaks on Sat for our Mother's day dinner, then we sat out on the rocking chairs and had some drinks.  It was so relaxing!  My mom had to leave on Sunday early because it takes her a long time to get home now and it was raining like crazy.  Therefore, I went out shopping on my own.  Shopping with no kids is such a joy!!!  :)  I went to Kohl's and Target, got some cute clothes and a few things for the house as well.  When I came home, both of the boys were napping, so I tried to take a nap, but couldn't (unfortunately, that has been the case for a while now.  And you know how much I love my naps!!)  After the boys got up from their naps, they gave me the cards that they made me.  Tanner was so excited to give them to me! I got three cards, one from Tanner, Brennan, and Bobby.  All of the cards had tickets for me to pick.  Tanner was sure to tell me that I could only pick one each day and helped me choose the tickets.
I have now picked all of the tickets from each card.  Tanner's were things like "clean up toys, help make dinner, vacuum, etc."  Brennan's were "stop fussing, clean my plate (which he always does), kisses, etc"  And Bobby's were.....well let's just say that they all said the same thing!  I'll leave it at that.
Bobby and I put the kids to bed and had a romantic dinner just the two of us, then watched a movie.  It was a fun and relaxing Mother's day.  I am so blessed to have Bobby as my hubby and best friend.  I am so blessed to have two sweet and loving little boys.  And I am also so blessed to have the world's best mommy (I know, I am biased), who celebrated 3 years of not smoking this Mother's day!

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete