Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Craftiness!

Here are a few of the projects that I have been working on (courtesy of Pintrest, of course)!!!




The first is pumpkins made from wine corks!  (Finally found a use for all of those)  I saw a pin about making Christmas trees and thought, hey, why can't I make pumpkins?  And I did!  I glued them together with E-6000 fast dry and painted them with acrylic paint!



The picture above is my ongoing family canvas photo wall.  I got the idea from Pintrest. Here is the link-  http://www.literallyinspired.com/2012/02/picture-perfect.html.

I made these mini-pumpkin pies for a "Taste of Fall" party that I threw at my house with my mommies group!  They were really good!  Here's the recipe:

Mini Pumpkin Pies

Crust:  2 c. flour
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. quick oatmeal
1 c. butter

Mix ingredients together and press into a greased mini muffin pan.  

Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

Filling:   1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon all spice
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 can pumpkin
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • Mix all ingredients until well blended.  Put about a teaspoon 
  • and a half in each mini crust.  Bake at 350 for an additional 
  • 12-15 minutes.  Yields about 48 mini pies!


For those of you who are not on Pintrest and are wondering why I am doing a blog about these crafts/recipe, it is just in order to pin it on Pintrest.  I wish you could pin from Facebook, but oh well!


1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete